We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

I'm a single mom and I booked a Hidden Springs Resort cabin for my 2 sons and me--it is located in the Wears Valley area, not the main resort area. Now I am feeling nervous that I might have made a mistake based upon some bad reviews of Hidden Springs.

I can't cancel or I lose $$. The cabin is called "Amberwood" and it looks OK online. It was inexpensive, and I don't expect luxury. We are only staying 2 nights as we pass through the area.

After reading a few bad reviews of Hidden Springs, I am hoping someone can ease my mind about the cabins. Any info about Hidden Springs would be welcome...thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hidden Springs Resort
Hidden Springs Resort
73 Reviews
Sevierville, TN
Wears Valley
Wears Valley
Sevier County, TN
san diego,ca
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Did you stay and how as the cabin and resort? Travel time to town?

Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Yes! We did stay there and it was quite nice. I reviewed our vacation and the cabin on TripAdvisor--it should be available under my profile. Thanks for asking!

3. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Sevier County