We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
48 helpful votes
Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

I'm a single mom and I booked a Hidden Springs Resort cabin for my 2 sons and me--it is located in the Wears Valley area, not the main resort area. Now I am feeling nervous that I might have made a mistake based upon some bad reviews of Hidden Springs.

I can't cancel or I lose $$. The cabin is called "Amberwood" and it looks OK online. It was inexpensive, and I don't expect luxury. We are only staying 2 nights as we pass through the area.

After reading a few bad reviews of Hidden Springs, I am hoping someone can ease my mind about the cabins. Any info about Hidden Springs would be welcome...thanks!

san diego,ca
Level Contributor
117 posts
28 reviews
24 helpful votes
1. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Did you stay and how as the cabin and resort? Travel time to town?

Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
48 helpful votes
2. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

Yes! We did stay there and it was quite nice. I reviewed our vacation and the cabin on TripAdvisor--it should be available under my profile. Thanks for asking!

3. Re: Hidden Springs cabin, Wears Valley - "Amberwood" - nervous!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 07:47