We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renigunta railway station to tirumala

Chennai, India
1 post
renigunta railway station to tirumala

hi,

i would like to know bus frequency from renigunta railways station to tirumala.also private transport if any with approximate fares.

19 replies to this topic
Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,399 posts
276 reviews
1. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

There are regular buses operate from Reniguntha to Tirumala via Tirupati, practically every 15 minutes.

There are private taxis available too but the charges are not fixed and subject to bargaining.

CarLink

1 post
2. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

i will reach renigunta railway station on 01.03.2017 at 9.30 pm. i know last bus timing go to tirumala

regards.

shanmugam

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,399 posts
276 reviews
3. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

Hi,

The buses for Tirupati - Tirumala available at Reniguntha Railway Station, offering connection tothe most trains passing through this station. You will get a bus when your train reaches the station.

CarLink

3 posts
4. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

I will reach renigunta station on 25.03.2017 at 1.30 AM . there will be any problem reaching on that time ? cab will be available there on that time ? kindly suggest

3 posts
5. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

i wil reach 1.30 am ...will i get any bus or cab ?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,399 posts
276 reviews
6. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

Hi,

You will be reechoing Renignuta Railway Station at 01:30 hrs, subject to the train arrives as per schedule.

In any case you will definitely find taxis waiting outside the station to take you to Tirupati or Tirumala.

There is a likelihood of APSRTC Buses because they have connection for every important train reaching the railway station.

CarLink

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
7. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

I am planning to take my accommodation in Tirumala provided by the temple association and i am stepping down in Renigunta_railway station,so guide me whether it will be a good option or I need to take my accommodation in Tirupathi.Which location is near to the temple.Would request all to direct me .

Regards,

Rajit K R

8. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

sir i am reaching by air to tirputi airport and then to tirmoola on 21 Nov. can i get special entry ticket and if i take darshan on 22 nov. morning at 6 am can i get bus or cab from trimoola to reniguntha railway as my train is at 10 am can you inform me on my email: skbagga777@gmail.com or mobile 9871102400

1 post
9. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

will I get bus or taxi at midnight from renugunta?As my train arrives at 12.30am kindly suggest

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,399 posts
276 reviews
10. Re: renigunta railway station to tirumala

Hi,

The local taxi operators are aware of the schedule of most trains passing through Renigutha Railway Station and you would not find difficulty in getting a taxi for Tirupati. Though not sure, whether the ghat road from Alipiri will be open during this hours for going straight to Tirumala. As per my knowledge the ghat road is closed between 12:00 midnight and 03:00 hrs for the safety of wildlife.

Similarly, APSRTC buses are available at Reniguntha Railway Station for going to Tirumala.

CarLink

Edited: 12 December 2017, 13:48
Reply to: renigunta railway station to tirumala
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tirumala