We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation at Tirumala

Theni, Tamil Nadu...
1 post
Save Topic
Accomodation at Tirumala

Pl suggest good accomodation at TIRUMALA preferably AC SUITES.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

We will be going to Tirupati for Lords darshan in the 1st week of August .Kindly inform me how to book 2 A/C Rooms in the Varahaswamy Guest House. I want to book this in advance. Also Pl inform me the Room Rent . We want to stay for 3 days.. And Require 2 rooms. Pl inform me.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

See the online edition of 'Tirupati Times'. You will find the links and guide regarding rooms reservation. This forum does not do bookings.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

I with My fly members want an accomodation for 3 days in connected wth our lords darshan in the first week of August..Preferrable in Srigeri Shankara Matham. pl help me.

Thanks

Mukund Bhat

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

All Mutt bookings must be done directly with the Mutt, there are no agencies for the same. You have to search or source for the numbers. (0877) 2277269 is the number I found from Google, for Sringeri Sarada Mutt at Tirumala, you can try it.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

This link may also help regarding various Mutts in Tirumala:

tirumaladeva.in/2011/04/mutt-phone-numbers-t…

6. Re: Accomodation at Tirumala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2016, 12:45
Get answers to your questions about Tirumala