We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tirumala darshan pack.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
tirumala darshan pack.

I want to know banglore to tirumala darshan same day package rate by bus (a/c)

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1. Re: tirumala darshan pack.

I want to know banglore to tirumala darshan same day package rate by bus (a/c)

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
92 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: tirumala darshan pack.

HI FUNRAJ

actually the distance from banglore to tirumala is nearly 300 KMs , its take nearly 5 to 6 hours to rach tirupati, and from tirupati its take 45 mins t o 0ne hour in the ghat road,

and generally in these days the rush in tirumala is very high it takes nearly 10 to 12 hours for normal darshan, i think it is not possible in one day

so plan accordingly

regards

chandra

amritsar
2 posts
3. Re: tirumala darshan pack.

i want to accomdation in tirumala

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: tirumala darshan pack.

Check with APSRTC. They run package buses from Chennai, so quite likely they may do so from Bangalore. There may be also private tour operators (tourist taxi) who manage darshan tickets - also like in Chennai.

5. Re: tirumala darshan pack.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Tirumala