We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back

1 post
Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back

I am reaching Renigunta rly stn. at around 7AM In Nov.2017 and want to return back to Renigunta within 3PM as I want to board on Yeshabantpur-HWH Duronto from Renigunta( Dep.around 4PM ).

Please tell me whether it is possible and is there any chance of missing the train ? Can I have cabs at Tirumala to return to Renigunta stn. a little fast ?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back

Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back and Darshan

Little Difficult as you need to complete everything minimum 8hrs more over you never know that your train arrive sharp 0700hrs.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,396 posts
276 reviews
2. Re: Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back

Hi,

Please do not get disappointed. The booking for Special Entry Darshan for November 2017 has not opened as yet. It will open sometimes in Septmeber 2017. Please be alert and check the dates on www.ttdsevaonline.com and book your darshan for the slot at 10:00 hrs.

If you are reaching at 07:00 hrs you will comfortably reach Tirumala by 09:00 hrs. For 10:00 hrs slot you will be able to accomplish darshan by 12:00 hrs and recommence your return journey and you will be in time for your train at 15:00 hrs. You will need to watch the clock throughout. You can make it with the blessings of Lord Venkateshwara. It would be ideal if you can hire a taxi from Reniguntha for the the return trip because the bus may take a little longer. With engagement of a taxi and booking the slot on the day opening day will ensure that the process will be a cakewalk.

CarLink

3. Re: Renigunta Jn. To Tirumala darshan and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2018, 14:49
Get answers to your questions about Tirumala