We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

new delhi
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

Sir,

please please tell me After performing Rahu-ketu sarpa dosha puja it is mandatory to return back home and do not visit any temple meanwhile ?

I have planned tirupati balaji, kanchi-kamakshi devi and srisailam trip after Sri-kalahasti,

So If i perfrom Rahu-ketu sarpa dosha puja or not ??

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Navi Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

sir,

is there any site on which i can book for pooja in advance?

thanks.

-vnkarkare16@gmail.com

Edited: 19 June 2013, 21:51
Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

Sir,

i am from bombay

i want to perform pooja of rahu and sarpa dosh so please guide me with detail day,cost and time require for this pooja as soon as possible.

best regards

Secunderabad...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

I wish to get the Rahu Ketu Pooja done and am travelling along with my daughter for this purpose.

1. What are the formalities. Can it be completed / done by planning a trip to the Sri Kalahasthi temple for just one day- for a period of say 7 to 8 hours (come by the morning train and return by the evening train to Hyderabad)..

2. Can I book the tickets for the Rahu Ketu Pooja from Hyderabad itself in advance to avoid last minute hassles.

3. Is there any arrangement for stay to refresh oneself at the temple premises before the pooja and are those facilities provided by the temple authorities / management for the pilgrim who visits the Sri Kalahasthi temple for the pooja.

4. Any other relevant information regarding the pre and post puja formalities, may please be given.

my e mail id is: spalaniraju@gmail.com

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

Just curious, what did you decide finally. Did you visit Tirumala and Tiruchanoor after Srikalhsti ?

Because, I am now in a similar situation.... My family has planned a trip to Tirumala, after visiting Srikalahasti.. and I a wondering if this would breach the rules :).

Also about visiting Srikalahasti when we do not have any doshas !!.

I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,657 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

Hi,

I have been regular visiting Tirupati at least once in a year.

During my visits, I have also been seeking darshan at Sri Kalahasti as a day trip by hiring a car for that purpose.

The total time required for this trip is less than 3-hours. I do not think any rules are breached by my visits.

No body has mentioned it to me too.

CarLink

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti

I dont understand the logic why visiting another god be an issue. Iam aware of similar discussion with one of our relatives and i dont bother about it. I have visited both the temples multiple times and performed pooja.

Reply to: Help about Rahu-Ketu pooja in Sri-kalahasti
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Srikalahasti
More Srikalahasti Topics