We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in Bavaria

Silver Lake
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Car rental in Bavaria

Does anyone have advice regarding car rental companies? We would like to rent a car in Munich once we are ready to LEAVE the city and would like to return it somewhere in the Rhine Valley (Mainz perhaps?), keeping the car for about 10 days.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
156 reviews
1. Re: Car rental in Bavaria

I have been very pleased with Gemut, based near Seattle. They deal with all the major car rental companies in Germany and Austria. Rates are very competitive and their customer service is excellent. This past summer I had to cancel a rental due to a family emergency, and they refunded the amount to my credit card promptly and without hassle.

Maryland
Level Contributor
127 posts
2. Re: Car rental in Bavaria

I agree, the service from gemut.com is excellent. They also have good info on all aspects of travel in Germany.

3. Re: Car rental in Bavaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2011, 10:52
Get answers to your questions about Oberstaufen