We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

Karmiel, Israel
5 posts
Save Topic
train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

i want to know if i have to order tickets to the train before i come or can i buy the ticket at the staition the moment i get there i need your helpcan you tell me what is the cost for en edult one way'i can't get this information at the web

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

There is absolutely no need to buy in advance. These are all local trains with no seat reservations, and tickets cannot sell out. Cost is €8.10.

Karmiel, Israel
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

thank you for your answer'i get all the information i need' you are doing a very good service .

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,956 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

SydneyNick has given you the fare to Nice rather than to Monaco-Monte Carlo.

The fare on the Regional trains which have no reserved seats is €5.60. There are also InterCity trains between San Remo and Ventimiglia. There is no need to use these trains, but if you do the fare will be €9.70 as it includes a seat reservation for the fifteen minute journey to Ventimiglia.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

My apologies. Perilizia is right as usual. I was thinking of the fare to Nice.

Edited: 22 June 2010, 15:55
Karmiel, Israel
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

again,thank you

6. Re: train tickets from San Remo to Monte carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 12:46