We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

Hi

My fiancee and I are planning to marry in Positano or Sorrento in May 2012. We are planning our wedding with wedding planner Alessandra from Book of Dreams. Can anyone recommend a photographer or florist? Or has anyone used Alessandra's recommendations?

Also can anyone recommend any reception venues?

Many thanks

Louise

1. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 18:14
Santa Monica...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
10 helpful votes
2. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

im getting married in positano this may and my wedding planner jacquie is the best!!! she has sent me a choice of three photographers, if you still need one: joanne dunn, ae5.it, and alfonso longbordi are the ones she passed along to me.

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
3. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

Thank you so much.

Sacramento...
6 posts
4. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

we had our reception at the Covo dei Saraceni hotel in Positano, right on the beachfront. It's one of the bigger venues in town. It depends on how many people you are inviting. Another option we had was Le Terazze above Music on the Rocks which was good if you wanted to go dancing afterwards!

3 posts
1 review
5. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

We looked at all of those photographers as we got married in positano 2 weeks ago. We found them all over priced. We instead used adamo morgese from adamsbrides and were absolutely over the moon with the results. And for a fraction of the price. He showed up early, stayed late and put our photos directly onto a cd for us and gave us every single photo taken(2400) for our own use. He was passionate and enthusiastic and captured naturally beautiful moments in photographs with the main focus on you. Perfect for what we wanted. And he spoke perfect English so acted as a translator aswell.

Chianciano Terme
1 post
1 review
6. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist
Save

I guys,

I would like to share my experience with you regarding my friend Adamo Morgese wedding photographer in Italy. He took the pictures at the wedding in Sorrento to a friends of mine, He take care about every aspect in the most professional manners, and he was good as photographer and as person. He made feel everybody very comfortable in front of his camera. I so the pictures and the result was great.

Adamo seems to manage to capture in the most natural Way every aspect of the big day without interfering. I hope that this my contribution can help you, to sort out the photographer for your wedding in Italy.

7. Re: Positano / Sorrento Wedding Venues, Photographer & Florist

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:46
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.