We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
149 posts
9 reviews
Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

Wondering if anyone has taken any tours from this company, specifically the "Dinner in the Vineyard," "Wine Tour by e-bike" or "Gourmet Tour in Town." Their office is located in the Piazza Grande in Montepulciano.

I posted this question in the "Tuscany" forum but only got one reply. Hoping there are a few people out there who have some experience to share. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
9,155 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

I sense your frustration, there are no reviews on line? I think the e-bike tour is new this year and I have a feeling maybe it's the first season for the dinner in a vineyard too. Their classic tours in the past have been the wine tasting bus tour out into the vineyards, an art / photography trip and a very interesting one that took visitors to see for themselves places that have been used as film locations. People I know who have been on the first and the last certainly rated them highly.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
149 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

lastraniera, thank you for your response. I have not been able to find much information online. I am starting a small group tour and since this is my first trip, I'd like to make the best choices possible. Is this a newer company?

While the Dinner in the Vineyard Tour certainly creates this romantic image in one's mind of Tuscany, it can either live up to those expectations or turn out to be a disaster with mosquitoes, bad food and spotty service. (And yes, I realize there will be insects being in a vineyard, but I am just imagining an alternative experience that may not be as good as one might hope for.)

This is why I am hoping to hear from anyone who has taken any of their tours that I mentioned.... or any others for that matter as this can speak to the way the company does business.

Good to know that you heard good things about the wine tours to the countryside.

Edited: 05 August 2018, 10:14
Michigan
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
3. Re: Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

I've been looking for something similar to this. It looks like they have a TA page (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194833-d1630735-Reviews-Strada_del_Vino_Nobile_di_Montepulciano_e_dei_Sapori_della_Valdichiana_Senese-Mon.html ) but the most recent review is about 1 year old.

Michigan
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: Strada del Vino Nobile Tours

There's a Facebook too but it has a very limited number of reviews (https://www.facebook.com/stradavinonobile/)

Reply to: Strada del Vino Nobile Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted