We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choice of hotels in Lecce

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
57 posts
94 reviews
Choice of hotels in Lecce

We travel to Italy yearly, but this will be our first visit to Puglia & therefore Lecce. We will be staying 3 nights & have a rental car. I have narrowed down our hotel choices to Patria Palace & Risorgimento Resort. They both have fabulous reviews. Is there anything anyone can think of that would sway someone to one or the other - location, room, food, service... anything?

Grazie mille,

Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Choice of hotels in Lecce

Did you take your trip to Lecce yet? I am now debating between the same two hotels. Please let me know what you have learned or experienced. Thank you.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
57 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: Choice of hotels in Lecce

We stayed at Risorgimento Resort. Was ok, not impressed with service etc. I'd stay at Patria Palace next time.

Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Choice of hotels in Lecce

Thanks. Sorry you didn't enjoy the hotel. Any tips for travel in Lecce and Puglia? We'll also be staying at either the Masseria San Domenico or the Borgo Egnazia in northern Puglia. I'm just making final decisions about hotels.

United States
Level Contributor
10,539 posts
273 reviews
4. Re: Choice of hotels in Lecce

In Lecce you should consider the Roof Barocco which Is rated No. 1 on TA under B and B. I'm not a B and B person but this place is just beautiful and more like a boutique hotel and the owner is very nice...nothing is too much. It is a real treat. It is often fully booked but just had to mention it. We saw the Risorgimento and it looked to be in a noisy location and therefore not that appealing.

5. Re: Choice of hotels in Lecce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Lecce