We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europcar at Termini Station Rome Italy

Tennessee
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Europcar at Termini Station Rome Italy

I will be needing a rental car in Rome, Italy and the Termini Railroad station is close to where I will be staying. Is Europcar a good rental car company to do business with? Is Termini Railroad station a good place to rent a car?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,653 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Europcar at Termini Station Rome Italy

Europcar is one of the major car rental companies, and I have always found it reliable.

Termini is a good place to rent a car if you are confident of driving in very heavy and fast traffic. If not, it is better to pick up at FCO airport.

If you are staying in central Rome, you will *not* need a rental car: most of central Rome is pedestrian only or is an area where visitors' cars are prohibited.

2. Re: Europcar at Termini Station Rome Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 12:47
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia