We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
170 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo or cab.

With the high level of security now, I am really concerned about getting to FCO early enought to catch a 11:20 am flight from Civitavecchia. Can anyone tell me the name(s) of relible, timely services from Civitavecchia to FCO. I have been given the names of Rome cabs and Limo systems. Please comment or give me other reliable choices.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,110 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

Rome Cabs is the only one that consistently gets good reviews on TA. I have used it myself for FCO-Rome transfers, with no problems.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
170 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

If my flight leaves at 11:20 am, will leaving from Civitavecchia at 8 am be sufficent time for me to get through security etc.?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,110 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

Tell Rome Cabs the time of your flight (and whether or not it is within Europe), and they will give you a suitable pickup time. The form you fill out on their web site asks about your flight. See www.romecabs.com

4. Re: Tight connections from Civitavecchia to FCO must take limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia