We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Station

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
282 posts
Train Station

I'm confused between Chianciano Terme-Chiusi and Chiusi Scalo? Are they the same? Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 01:42

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
17,975 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Train Station

It is confusing, the first time I needed to go there I had a hard time figuring it out.

If you make a google map using this address you can go to street view and see the station: Piazza Dante, 53043 Chiusi Scalo, Province of Siena, Tuscany, Italy

The station is 9 miles from Chianciano Terme (on the other side of the A1 autostrada) and a mile and a half from the historic center of Chiusi.

Clatskanie OR
Level Contributor
96 posts
114 reviews
3. Re: Train Station

Can you rent a car from this train station Chiusi-Chianciano Terme?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,232 posts
65 reviews
4. Re: Train Station

This is a year old post about train stations....not car rental.

Google is your friend.

Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,977 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Train Station

You can rent hire cars at Chiusi-Chianciano station. Hertz is 50 yards down the street, Avis some distance away but they'll pick you up if you give them train details, Europcar a 10 mins walk and finally a small local company, Aesse, immediately opposite the station. Note they work local hours so will be closed for lunch (approximately 13.00 – 16.00) on weekdays and I don’t believe any of them are open on Saturday afternoon or anytime Sunday but check specific websites for more.

Reply to: Train Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chianciano Terme