We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castiglione Della Pescaia - Self Catering Options

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
69 reviews
Castiglione Della Pescaia - Self Catering Options

I am looking for 3 apartments/bungalows close together near or ideally on a child friendly beach. I would be interested in hearing reviews from anyone who self catered during the summer seaon in this area. Your recommendations would be benefitical.

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Castiglione Della Pescaia - Self Catering Options

Not sure if you have been able to find suitable accommodation but I just wanted to add that most of the beaches are child friendly around Castiglione and Riva. I spent the summer of 1993 there as an au pair and often took the children to the beach there.

Hope this helps

Jane

Minneapolis...
2 posts
2. Re: Castiglione Della Pescaia - Self Catering Options

Hi Jane-

My daughter is thinking about au pairing next summer and I was wondering if Castiglione is safe and friendly place for a non - Italian speaking 20 year old. I'm sure the town has changed in 20 years but if you had it to do over would you? Would love to hear about your expense.

Thanks!

Sue

3. Re: Castiglione Della Pescaia - Self Catering Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 14:46
Get answers to your questions about Castiglione Della...