We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
17 posts
Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Hi all the destination experts,

I will be travelling Tuscany and plan to base in Castellina in Chianti from late SEPT to OCT? I wonder if I could have the luck to visit any vintage shops, mostly selling tableware in the area please?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you very much.

Bel

2 replies to this topic
Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,966 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

In Radda there’s a shop selling “vintage style” pottery in gorgeous ice cream colours but I can’t for the life of me find their card. They also have a branch near the Bargello in Florence. In Radda it’s on the corner of Via Roma / Viale Giacomo Matteotti, the road that runs below the town walls, she sells vintage-style clothing too, lovely stuff. Otherwise, if you’re coming down here we have a fabulous treasure trove of vintage on the Chiusi / Chianciano road with plates, dinner services, vintage glassware galore. You can’t miss it, it’s opposite a big restaurant la Bussola.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Ciao, thank you very much for your local advice, this is the information that I couldn't find in internet. I will definitely visit the shop at Radda! I also plan visiting Pienza as well, so that I guess I can spend some time in Chianciano, too!

My heartfelt thanks!

Reply to: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Castellina In Chianti