We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Hi all the destination experts,

I will be travelling Tuscany and plan to base in Castellina in Chianti from late SEPT to OCT? I wonder if I could have the luck to visit any vintage shops, mostly selling tableware in the area please?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you very much.

Bel

Mentioned in this post
Castellina In Chianti
Castellina In Chianti
Province of Siena, Italy
2 replies to this topic
Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,163 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

In Radda there’s a shop selling “vintage style” pottery in gorgeous ice cream colours but I can’t for the life of me find their card. They also have a branch near the Bargello in Florence. In Radda it’s on the corner of Via Roma / Viale Giacomo Matteotti, the road that runs below the town walls, she sells vintage-style clothing too, lovely stuff. Otherwise, if you’re coming down here we have a fabulous treasure trove of vintage on the Chiusi / Chianciano road with plates, dinner services, vintage glassware galore. You can’t miss it, it’s opposite a big restaurant la Bussola.

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Hotel Roma
Hotel Roma
818 Reviews
Florence, Italy
Giacomo
Giacomo
218 Reviews
Reggello, Italy
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?

Ciao, thank you very much for your local advice, this is the information that I couldn't find in internet. I will definitely visit the shop at Radda! I also plan visiting Pienza as well, so that I guess I can spend some time in Chianciano, too!

My heartfelt thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Pienza
Pienza
Province of Siena, Italy
Reply to: Any vintage shops selling tableware in the area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Castellina In Chianti