We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Girasole 2000

UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Girasole 2000

Anyone know it or stayed there.

Recently booked it, but can't find any reviews on it in English. Found some in Polish and German, what I can make out the opinion is not great of this hotel. So is it as bad as I think?

Thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Girasole 2000

Unless they've done some serious work on it it is pretty awful but if you want a hotel that is in a remote location directly on the pistes then this is it.

UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Girasole 2000

Hi thanks for reply, I believe it had a lot of renovation done two years ago but some of the rooms are in progress

The idea of being on the sop is appealing but it only after I booked that I realized I will be stuck up there unless I hire a car

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Girasole 2000

You wont need a car because if u get a ski lift pass there are gondolas by the hotel that will take u to the village

4. Re: Hotel Girasole 2000

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 12:46
Get answers to your questions about Bormio