We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive resort with a good house reef.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive resort with a good house reef.

Looking to plan a vacation to Moorea in April. Looking for a location with a good, accessible house reef & all inclusive. I've been to Maldives and looking for another location for daily snorkeling, without the added cost of doing this on an excursion. Would like a nice house reef.

Moorea Activities Center
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Private Tours, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
FranckyFranck Moorea Tours
Food Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Tiki Parc Moorea
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
2 replies to this topic
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
89 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive resort with a good house reef.

There aren't really any all inclusive resorts in FP; you can get meals included at some resorts but in the sense of an AI like Mexico with free drinks and a daily filled mini-bar, I've never seen any.

The best "house reef" in Moorea is at the Hilton Lagoon; while you may find a greater variety of deeper water varieties such as rays and shark (although you can see the sharks come in at dusk to the Hilton) on an excursion, in my opinion and that of others, the snorkeling from the hotel is best at the Hilton in Moorea.

Edited: 11 January 2016, 03:34
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive resort with a good house reef.

Thank you very much!!

Reply to: All inclusive resort with a good house reef.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Papetoai
More Papetoai Topics