We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

Telluride, Colorado
2 posts
Save Topic
Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

Hi! We are planning on staying at the Intercontinental Resort and Spa for three nights at the end of December. My husband is an avid surfer and I was wondering if any of you know if there is surf by the hotel. I read somewhere that you can take a boat from the hotel that takes you to the break, but haven't been able to confirm this is the case. Any comments on surf in Moorea in general would be greatly appreciated!

Moorea Activities Center
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Private Tours, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
FranckyFranck Moorea Tours
Food Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Tiki Parc Moorea
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
California
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

Ask Woody--his store is near the IC. http://woody-howard.com/artist.html We ran into some folks from Kauai who were on a surfing vacation and were either going out surfing with him or getting advice from him on where to surf. Small world.

Telluride, Colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

Ha! Thanks so much!

Gisborne
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

Hi, did you manage to use a boat from the intercontinental to go to the surf? Any information about the resort or the surf/boat hire would be great we are going in November and my husband wants all the surfing info he can find!mthanka so much for your help :)

4. Re: Surf by Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2017, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Papetoai
More Papetoai Topics