We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet at Hilton Moorea

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Internet at Hilton Moorea

Does anyone know how well the internet access works at the Hilton Moorea? Sadly, I need to be online a couple times during my trip and I want to make sure it is reliable? Also, do you know the cost?

San Jose
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
1. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

They have wifi, but it's not terribly fast (slower than DSL when I was there). I also had to work during my trip, but it works fine, just a tad slow.

Not sure of the cost as it was complimentary for us. Try not to work too much......Moorea is paradise!

Annandale, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

The wifi was not working when we were there a couple weeks ago. They had one computer in the bar area to use for free instead.

Australia
Level Contributor
382 posts
51 reviews
3. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

Hi,

Just got back - free wifi in the bar area which is quite big with plenty of tables and chairs to sit at. My husband had no problems with it when receiving and answering work emails etc.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

Hi,

We had free wifi in our OWB... yes it was a bit slow but I did manage to get some FaceTime in as well as some work completed during my vacation!

Hope this helps.

Tisha

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

How do you get the free wifi?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
97 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

Hilton HHonors Gold status. Very easy to get and it gets your free breakfast too.

7. Re: Internet at Hilton Moorea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Papetoai
More Papetoai Topics