We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

Anyone else stayed at this place and experienced the building noise and dust? I was told it is going on until next March. It ruined my holiday there,and the owners and Cottages4U know about it and still market the place as "tranquil and peacceful"! If they still do,it's disgraceful.

5 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

We're here now and it's wonderfully peaceful and such a lovely spot. Everything's done to such a high standard and we definitely plan to come back.

Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
16,341 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

Well, it should be done after five years!!

Why are redundant threads no longer shut down?

UK
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
70 reviews
3. Re: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

And how come so often a 1 time poster pops up in response to a criticism...

Yes, even with the difficulty of pinning down builders I'd say most jobs should be done in 5 years!

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

All information is good for viewers. My review,although out of date in respect of the building work,still gives members an insight to the owner and the rental company.

5. Re: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 November 2017, 21:05

Reply to: The Retreat,Treetops,Washaway,Polbrock,Bodmin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bodmin
More Bodmin Topics