We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockton Heath Help

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stockton Heath Help

Hi .My friends and i are staying in Warrington in early April for a long weekend. We have been told by another friend to go to Stockton Heath for a night out (prob saturday). Can anyone recommend any nice bars for us to visit (we are all in our early 40s). Also does anyone know what time the bars close? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Mentioned in this post
Warrington
Warrington
Cheshire, UK
The Dining Room
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, British, Cafe
Cardamon
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Indian, Asian, Balti
The Little Box of Treats
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Chinese, Cafe, Asian
2 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockton Heath Help

Just walk down the main street and pop into any that take your fancy. It's a fairly small town and it will only take you 10 minutes to walk the length of the town centre. I can't speak for Saturday nights but at other times I like the Mulberry Tree - it's got a bit of individuality and character while some of the others are chain places that you get everywhere.

Sorry no idea when places close on Saturdays.

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stockton Heath Help

Stockton Heath is better for eating than drinking. Tom at 101 is ok and Piccolino has a small but lively bar area. Couple of pubs but nothing to write home about. Pan y vino tapas is very nice for a light bite and glass of wine.

Mentioned in this post
Pan Y Vino
Pan Y Vino
335 Reviews
Stockton Heath, UK
Reply to: Stockton Heath Help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Warrington
More Warrington Topics