We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
234 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

Going to Cabo Roig in August and the beach that looks the nicest on photo's seems to have a lot of steps going down to it. We are going as a family and the grandsons 5 + 3 will be with us so will definitely want the beach, is there another beach that I could manage? I have arthritis and know that I may get down to the beach but definitely wont make it back up. So any beach that has a beach bar, beds etc and is reasonably accessible would be fine. Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Cabo Roig
Cabo Roig
Orihuela Costa, Spain
Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,769 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

Yes you are correct in saying that the Cabo Roig beaches are down steps, unless you go to Cala Capatan beach. Your closest beach to the villa you are staying in will be Dehesa de Campoamor beach and this is on the flat once you get there. If you tried walking from say the chemist it is down a very steep bank and you might have difficulty walking back up the hill.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3246934

Mentioned in this post
Cabo Roig
Cabo Roig
Orihuela Costa, Spain
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
234 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

Thank you sunlover, looks like I may only be making one trip to the beach !! unless I can hire a sedan chair and a few burly chaps to carry me up and down. I will find a nice bar and wave to the family from afar haaa. You don't think about these things until everything is all booked and then its to late, but it wont spoil the holiday we will manage some how. Thanks for the info again

Oldham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

There are loads of beautiful beaches a few minutes taxi drive away.

Weel worth a few euros.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
234 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

Cheers, will look them up and I am sure we will visit them.

5. Re: Beaches with easy access in Cabo Roig.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Cabo Roig