We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Traviata vs. Arabella

Vermont
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
La Traviata vs. Arabella

I am not any opera buff, but would like to see an opera while in Vienna. I have a choice between La Traviata and Arabella. I can get better tickets for Arabella, but I am not familiar with this opera.

Any thoughts on which I should choose?

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
13,845 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Traviata vs. Arabella

If you're not very familiar with opera then I'd pick Traviata. The story is good and you'll recognise many of the tunes.

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Traviata vs. Arabella

You can always watch the one, for which you did not purchase a ticket, outside the Opera house on the Big Screen. I was just in Vienna and enjoyed sitting outside with others and watching the Opera.

3. Re: La Traviata vs. Arabella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:45