We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

cyprus-mail.com/cyprus/…20120602

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

Not sure why this has come in Paphos District Forum, however I was very interested as I'm going to Limassol at the end of the week. I'll hopefully visit it and report back on my return.

dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

It's no a very good zoo animals aren't kept in good condition hence it got shut down if you think anything of these animals I wudnt go

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

@Cypriotpal<<<Not sure why this has come in Paphos District Forum>>>

Coz folk are always asking about places to visit, and as Limassol is only down the road.

Like dufc168 says the zoo had a poor reputation in the past. But as Cyprus is now a full EU member then it ought to have raised its goalposts on animal welfare considerably.

london
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

If it has reopened it will be a disgrace. Not much to see there anyway. Keep walking down the road and go shopping....

5. Re: Limassol Zoo Re-opens...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:46