We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elvis !!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Elvis !!!

Were staying at the Louis Ledra if a few weeks time but wondering if there were any Elvis or similar tribute acts on during the week, and do we need to book, and generally what time do they finish ?

Cheers Bob

9 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elvis !!!

Elvis is definitely in town, Friends Bar which is just off bar st,Chris King is The MAN. Friends bar has different tribute acts every night.

Bath
Level Contributor
232 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elvis !!!

He's at Blazing Saddles in Coral Bay but be warned. .. it's crap

Mentioned in this post
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
4,879 Reviews
Peyia, Cyprus
aberdeen
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elvis !!!

Chris plays at Friends bar twice a week and it’s really good fun. One of the best tribute acts I’ve seen. We have been going to Cyprus for years and also make a point of going to see Chris as always a good night. Am back there in 2 weeks and will be going to see him again probably several times as show different as gets audience involved

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
stockie
Level Contributor
906 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elvis !!!

Chris King always packs a full house,Friends bar is a good place to see him they have tribute acts every night, some good some bad depending on your taste.

Also over the road is Baywatch who also have tribute acts every night.

I am just hoping for something different this year as it does get boring when you have seen them so many times. Got to say the worst for me is Miss Debonair a drag act who just mimes most of the time but gets good reviews from a lot of people but not my taste.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Elvis !!!

Thanks all - as we are there in 2 weeks would we need to book at Friends or just turn up ? as we have a 7 yr old with us we just need to be sure to we get a table

aberdeen
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elvis !!!

If you go quite early you should get a table okay. If we are passing during the day we sometimes book as we like to be near the front.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Elvis !!!

Thanks we are out of town so doubtful we would be passing so may try FB to book a table as i have a 7 yr old so wouldn't want to be there to early

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Elvis !!!

Thanks all

Just messaged Friends and they have said i can FB message them to book a table so all good

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,262 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Elvis !!!

Do come back and tell us all about it!

Trisha

Reply to: Elvis !!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted