We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental car from Budget

3 posts
Rental car from Budget

Hi everyone.. Is there anyone who rented a car from Budget firm? In Stockholm I lived a bad experience with them. They did not repaid my deposit (1000sek) and also after trip they took extra 2800sek without presenting any information. I sent many mails to them about this subject but they never answered. However, I will come Faroe next January and Budget in Faroe offers suitable renting opportunities for me. Can you share your experiances and opinions about Budget in Faroe Island? Thank you..

1 reply
Nijmegen, The...
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Rental car from Budget

You do realize that January is totally off season with everything touristy closed, hiking impossible, no puffins or whatsoever?

Budget is just as good or bad as the other. Just be vigilant checking the car and sign o ly when you've seen the car and have every little scratch noted.

Regarding your other charges: don't bother with budget. Dispute with your credit card provider. If it's truly for nothing that they took the charge the credit card provider will get their money back.

Reply to: Rental car from Budget
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted