We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Flights

How long is the flight from Manchester to Malta

4 replies to this topic
Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Flights

Seriously? Look it up mate. Lazy much. Pathetic question.

hampshire_UK
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Flights

Average around 3hrs, but depends a little on winds, routing etc.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
911 posts
98 reviews
3. Re: Flights

Some of the internet booking sites show flights of over 10 hours if you go via Frankfurt, Zurich or many other places. I don't know why anyone would do that, however, unless they wanted to go first class via Lufthansa, Swissair or whatever.

Most of us are happy with EasyJet or RyanAir, which are both 7 hours quicker.

It's usually a few minutes quicker coming back to Manchester than going to Malta. But on the whole I agree with Post 1.

STEVENAGE
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
82 reviews
4. Re: Flights

Opodo throw up gems of flights sometimes... Can't remember the occasion but I did promise "I'll be over if I can" you know last minute job think it must have been Christmas a few years ago and it was a flight using Turkish Airlines going via Istanbul! Worked out that by the time I'd got there and what with the return being more of the same I'd have just enough time to get me cracker pulled and I'd be on my way home! May well moan a bit about the Michael O'Leary birds but boy the 2 hours 50 and average about 80 quid return sure is great value!

Reply to: Flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta