We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Harbour Tour

Essex UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
22 reviews
Grand Harbour Tour

We plan to go to Valleta on Thursday as my sister in law needs to go to the registrars office to sign some paper work before there wedding. afterwards we would like to do a cruise around the grand harbour (should be about 8 of us), i was wondering where we could pick a boat up from and how much roughly it should cost?

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
1. Re: Grand Harbour Tour

Most of the harbour cruises go from Sliema, they can be found along the promenade linking Sliema to Gzira, known as The Ferries. Unless you are driving, you can get the ferry accross from Valletta to Sliema so that is not a problem.

We always champion Luzzu cruises as they have smaller boats which go up the creaks further, but there is also capt. Morgans. Luzzu quote €15.28 for adults €12.23 for children, Morgans would be the same I guess. It is a lovely tour and well worth doing. Enjoy Regards Trisha

Malta
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Grand Harbour Tour

I think Luzzu Cruises have a Harbour Cruise pick up point at Marsamxett, Valletta (a 5-10 minute walk from the centre of Valletta) which is also where the Valletta-Sliema ferry departs from. Failing that, catch the ferry over to Sliema strand which only takes a few minutes and you will find a whole host of operators offering Harbour Cruises. I am not up-to-date with costs but I would try and negotiate given the number of operators and the fact that you are a party of 8

3. Re: Grand Harbour Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 07:49