We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long does the Flybus wait?

Fitzroy, Australia
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
472 reviews
How long does the Flybus wait?

Hi people

One last question (I hope). On arrival at KEF we need to pick up our luggage, get some Krona from the ATM, get a phone SIM and buy a map from the newsagent. I'm a bit concerned that the Flybus+ we have booked might not hang around long enough for us to do all these things. Can anyone comment?

6 replies to this topic
Gardabaer, Iceland
Level Contributor
10,776 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

It doesnt matter AFAIK. You take the large bus into Reykjavík like everyone else and cange to a smaller bus at the terminal for your Flybus + tranfsfer. I believe they still have an open ticket from KEF.

Boston...
Level Contributor
22,978 posts
727 reviews
2. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

If you miss that bus there will be another in a few minutes, unless you're arriving on the last plane of the day.

If that's the case, put off the ATM, map and SIM until the next morning in Reykjavik

Fitzroy, Australia
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
472 reviews
3. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

Thanks. We arrive at 3.10pm on Sunday 1 July. Is there a way to check if there are flights arriving after that time?

Boston...
Level Contributor
22,978 posts
727 reviews
4. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

Yes. Go to the KEF website and check Arrivals. The schedule for yesterday is likely to be similar to the schedule for your Sunday

Fitzroy, Australia
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
472 reviews
5. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

Thanks. Looks like there are lots of arrivals after us.

Boston...
Level Contributor
22,978 posts
727 reviews
6. Re: How long does the Flybus wait?

Good!

You're going to have an amazing time!

Reply to: How long does the Flybus wait?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted