We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Luggage Storage in Turku

1 post
1 review
Big Luggage Storage in Turku

I will be arriving at Turku rail station in the early morning and plan to have few hours touring around the old city. My wife and I will be carrying 2 big luggages (around 45cm x 70cm) and not sure if the rail station or somewhere has such big locker to put my big luggages?

5 replies to this topic
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
886 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Big Luggage Storage in Turku

Looks like railway station luggage lockers are too small for you (€2e 24 cmx 40 cm and €3e/day 45cm x 60 cm).

https://www.vr.fi/cs/vr/en/turku_en

Calgary, Canada
1 post
2. Re: Big Luggage Storage in Turku

Did you find anything? We will have the same problem finding large lockers to store our luggage when in Turku

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
9,375 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Big Luggage Storage in Turku

There are a few lockers measuring 45 cm X 60 cm X 90 cm. If you're lucky you'll find one of these unoccupied.

1 post
4. Re: Big Luggage Storage in Turku

This would be perfect! Thanks for your reply!

Edited: 20 June 2018, 09:40
Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
5. Re: Big Luggage Storage in Turku

Hi! I will be arriving Turku in the morning by ferry. Planing to go to Turku Castle as my first stop before heading to River Aura. I wouldn't want to carry my luggage around. Should I keep my luggage at Turku Port Station or Turku Central Station(Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station)?

How should i travel from the port to River Aura?

I will be taking train from Turku to Rovaniemi on the same day. But I have yet to decide if i should depart from Turku Port or central.

Can anyone advise?

Reply to: Big Luggage Storage in Turku
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted