We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm in July

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Stockholm in July

Hi all,

I'm very close to booking a 4 day trip to Stockholm in July between the 19th and the 25th. I'm travelling alone.

What is Stockholm like in July ...

Will it be a ghost town? I know there will be tourists but I like to see the locals as well.

What is the weather like? I'm choosing Stockholm over Istanbul for my summer vacation as I can't handle the heat and have chosen to go Istanbul in September.

Are all the major tourist attractions open in July?

Thanks

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Stockholm in July

If the weather is nice, Stockholm is really beautiful during the summer.

A lot of the locals will be out, but definitely not all of us :)

All the major attractions are open, and I'd say nearly all shops and restaurants, too.

I'd recommend one day in the Archipelago, a very nice experience if the weather is good. There are also several centrally located bathing spots (both beaches and cliff bathing) – that's probably where you'll find the locals :)

2. Re: Stockholm in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 10:47