We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for places to eat

UK
Level Contributor
191 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for places to eat

Can anyone recommend good, relatively inexpensive places to eat in Lund and Malmo? Thanks.

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for places to eat

Malmö is my hometown, so I will name a few there for you

If you want italian, Epicure, and go for the meatballs, enough food for two:)

Just down the stairs from where I live is a great little place called Söderbloms. They have good meat with a variety of potatoes and sauces (try their special) to go with. Their after work is very popular.

The whole street I live on, Östra Förstadsgatan, is lined with restaurants of all kinds, japanese, italian, korean, american...

Another good area for inexpensive food is Möllan, Möllevångstorget, you can find almost anything around there.

2. Re: Recommendations for places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Lund