We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mallorca

2 posts
Save Topic
Mallorca

We want to book for December 2011 at Mallorca flats. Anyone with info iro the flats, is it neat? We are just looking to relax with our children. What type of the people go there - families, etc?

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mallorca

I would be interested in the replies too as like the look of umdloti

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mallorca

Ive spent a week there once before and it was nice and quiet.

I think is also redsidential as well

durban
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mallorca

Don't know the flats personally, but Umdloti is a major holiday town so I am guessing that the flats will be pretty clean and neat. The Umdloti beach itself is lovely with rocky outlets when the tide goes out. Sadly the sleepy little coastal town with all the little front row cottages have gone and the developers have built these big sky scrapers, but still a lovely place to visit.

www.kimssouthafrica.blogspot.com

Howick, South Africa
Level Contributor
794 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mallorca

The Mallorca flats are on the south side of Umdloti whereas the high-rise flats are on the north side. We've looked at them in the past with a view to staying there as some of them are affiliated with RCI time-share; not been there yet but still plan to as they look fine, we haven't seen any negative reviews, and they're in a nice area. Several good restaurants, sports bar with bar-type food, a smallish grocery shop or two also in Umdloti (as you'll probably be self-catering?). If you like a good, authentic curry I can recommend the "Seabell" just a bit north of Umdloti.

Bear in mind though that this sleepy little village gets crowded during holiday periods.

Reply to: Mallorca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Umdloti
Recent Conversations