We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL football / layover in Copenhagen

Runnemede, New...
6 posts
NFL football / layover in Copenhagen

I have a layover in Copenhagen Saturday January 13th. It will be the divisional round of the NFL playoffs and I was hoping to watch some games. Does anyone know of a bar that usually shows NFL games?

Also, what should I do in my brief time in Copenhagen? It is my last day in Europe after a 14 day trip.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
1. Re: NFL football / layover in Copenhagen

'pub og sport' and 'southern cross' are two good bets. But if it is a late game it might be in the middle of the night outside opening hours.

What to do? What are your interests?

Runnemede, New...
6 posts
2. Re: NFL football / layover in Copenhagen

Anything that is free, really. It will be the end of our trip and we'll probably be low on money by this time. We're staying in the middle of Copenhagen so if you can recommend any good restaurants for some authentic Danish food that would be good, too.

3. Re: NFL football / layover in Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2018, 10:47