We are from India and are planning a trip to Nordic Region from the 28th of April to the 11th of May. Our tickets are booked for Copenhagen and our journey starts on the 28th of April 2018. We are looking for a naturist tour - not too heavy on physical activity - since we have two small kids with us. We are fine with a bit of cycling and travelling is not an issue. Here are a few questions we are not able to answer as of yet.
1. If we start from Copanhagen, which are the countries we surely should visit. With kids of-course
2. We would prefer travelling on overnight buses / trains / ferries
3. I wouldn't say budget is a big constraint, but yet the economical the better
4. We are not really too keen on visiting the museums in these places. Again being in the middle of nature is what we want.
6. Any other country which we can visit - and may be drop some scandinavian country
7. Am personally very keen about Iceland. Is that even a possibility in such a small trip?
Would appreciate your advice.