We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
139 reviews
How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

Decided for next year on this hotel in Nidri but can't find anyone who does a package.

Can anyone help please

5 replies to this topic
Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
927 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

If you look back on a previous page on the Nidri Forum you will see a thread called Palmyra Hotel you will see that someones travel agent has managed to book through Olympic Holidays with a taxi transfer to the Palmyra Hotel. I was surprised at this because Olympic don't cover Palmyra Hotel but it may be possible according to that post It was for next year but if you need it for this year you need to do independently I suspect.

Northampton
Level Contributor
186 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

Normally you can book a package trip via thomas cook but Lefkada doesn't seem to be coming up for 2019 on T cook package trips. Strange!

I think your best bet is to contact Savvas who owns and runs the palmyra. His English is excellent and I am sure he will be happy to tell you the different options for booking the palmyra.

His mail address is:-

info@palmyrahotel.gr

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

We emailed the Palmyra and this was their reply

`We would like to inform you that TC will not be in Lefkada any more. All TC hotels have now contracted with SunHotels, so please if you visit your local agent ask for it. We do also cooperating with Olympic Holidays for next year.`

They were really prompt with their reply.

Our travel agent, (Althams), booked it for us through Olympic holidays, even though it wasn't on their site at the time, a couple of weeks ago.

Funnily enough it's actually on a Thomas Cook flight.

Lefkada, Greece
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

I would phone them and book direct 0030 264502-9216 / 26450-92628

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please

They are now on booking .com . But probably cheaper to book dire t through them.

There are less and less places each yr now for a package from the uk. We went independently this year for the first time in years as it was cheaper. It wouldn't surprise me if tui pulled out soon. Someone did say to us in nidri one day that Belair were stopping having tui next yr. Not sure if it true but wouldn't be surprised

Reply to: How do I book Palmyra Hotel please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lefkada
Recent Conversations