We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40 year old single traveller

London, England
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
40 year old single traveller

Hi

I'm looking to have a weeks holiday in Greece. I don't know where as the choice is overwhelming. I'd like a beach holiday to relax and unwind during the day but with some nightlife in the evening. Restaurants, bars and maybe a nightclub if I'm still awake :)

I don't want to be surrounded by couples and families. But maybe fun people doing the same as me.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
4 replies to this topic
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
576 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40 year old single traveller

Maybe Sidari would suit you.

Mentioned in this post
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
2. Re: 40 year old single traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 June 2018, 12:04

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
342 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40 year old single traveller

Moraitika has a mix of couples, families, singles nd groups of all ages. No nightclub but plenty of bars and very friendly tavernas where you would meet people to talk to.

Mentioned in this post
Moraitika
Moraitika
Corfu, Greece
Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 40 year old single traveller

Sidari would be perfect. There are lots of solo travelers who have a great holiday there. Have a look on the Sidari forum. Xx

Mentioned in this post
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
Reply to: 40 year old single traveller
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corfu