We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car parking in Corfu Town

Solihull
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Car parking in Corfu Town

Unable to find any recent posts on this, so I am wondering what the car park situation will be like in Corfu Town in mid June. I understand this time of year there are plenty of spaces by port area?

4 replies to this topic
Corfu Town, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
742 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Car parking in Corfu Town

no,,,parking spaces are limited...very limited !!! There are some parking areas, around Corfu town, where you normally pay 3 euros per hour.

Leeds
Level Contributor
336 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Car parking in Corfu Town

Hi we were there last week June first July last year. We parked by the port and walked the short distance into town - there were loads of space . We arrived around 1030 in the morning. I can’t remember paying and we were there all day exploring .

Solihull
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Car parking in Corfu Town

Took path of least resistance and parked in Corfu2 car park by new fort taking road opposite main port area. It was 5 euros, but to be frank we pay that for a few hours at a shopping centre in UK. So not going to get bragging rights on free parking, but who cares!

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,057 posts
119 reviews
4. Re: Car parking in Corfu Town

The €3 carpark by the DEH electricity office near the old port was about a quarter full when I drove past at 10am last Friday.

Steve

Reply to: Car parking in Corfu Town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corfu