We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Corfu

Level Contributor
16 posts
Where to stay in Corfu
Save

Hi guys, me and couple of my friends will be visiting Corfu from 11 to 17 September and I would like to know what area is the best to stay. The deciding factors would be the best beaches but also a decent nightlife and good restaurants. I know that apparently Kavos has the best nightlife but the town itself looks a bit like ghost town 😄. Thanks for the replies.

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
918 posts
1 review
1. Re: Where to stay in Corfu
Save

Are you looking for clubs and bars or just a lively nightlife. Kavos is very much a young persons resort and if that is what you are after maybe Sidari will fit the bill.

Level Contributor
16 posts
2. Re: Where to stay in Corfu
Save

Can you describe Sidari a bit more ? Whats it like ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
918 posts
1 review
3. Re: Where to stay in Corfu
Save

It is not somewhere I stay Martin but know it is popular with people who like nightlfe. If you can explain exactly what you are looking for someone will be able to help.

Reply to: Where to stay in Corfu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.