We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current restrictions

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
Current restrictions
Save

Hi, I’m thinking about coming over to Rhodes for a week next month. Anyone who has been out there lately what are things like are bars and restaurants etc open?

I live in Spain so already used to rules like wearing masks, no dancing in bars and everything closed from 1-6am.

5 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
155 reviews
62 helpful votes
1. Re: Current restrictions
Save

Hi.

At the moment only restrictions are masks to be worn in shops or supermarkets and on public transport taxi buses. No trains on Rhodes. But I believe there is a review on the 24th August. Bars are open late no curfew time and music on till 1am

Peter.

Edited: 22 August 2021, 19:50
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
7,645 posts
188 reviews
140 helpful votes
2. Re: Current restrictions
Save

Bars / tavernas are all open .Wear masks in shops.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Current restrictions
Save

Hi AM30, I'm in Rhodes now and have been updating this thread with my experience so far -

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189449-i342-k13642712-Trip_report_Rhodes-Rhodes_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html

Nothing that should put you off in terms of Covid restrictions is the TLDR summary.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
4. Re: Current restrictions
Save

Great thanks everyone, rules sound even less strict than here in Spain!

2 posts
5. Re: Current restrictions
Save

Are the ferries to Symi and Halki islands operating at regular schedule?

Reply to: Current restrictions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.