We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nissia Holidays

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Nissia Holidays

Hi We are looking at soome accomodation with the above company. Has anyone any experience of them, good and bad please....?

10 replies to this topic
Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Nissia Holidays

Hi Izzy, We haven't actually stayed anywhere with Nissia but we have encountered their representatives on our travels and they were exceptionally helpful and genuine. Hope this helps 🙂

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Nissia Holidays

Yes it does help :)

I have a good feeling about them too, however it is helpful to get get other peoples feedback, as we have never gone 'unpackaged' before.

Thank you Steve for your reply.

uk
Level Contributor
287 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Nissia Holidays

They are excellent people to deal with .. we have booked with them a few times .. Meni and Daffy are extremely helpful and friendly ... I have no qualms about recommending them to anyone

They will also help you with your transfers if required ..

Edited: 02 August 2018, 23:57
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Nissia Holidays

Thank you LizzylobsUk. We going for it! :)

uk
Level Contributor
287 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: Nissia Holidays

Fab ! .. which property ? have you been to Halki before ?

Rowlands Castle...
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
6. Re: Nissia Holidays

We are Nissia clients and have been since Day One of their operations when Laskarina closed down, we have excellent accommodation; the Nissa way is that you book your flights and they will arrange the onward transfers plus accommodation. Meni, Daffy, Blendi, Steve and, for Tilos, Ian are excellent people and, as far as we are concerned, highly recommended, we have much to thank them for personally.

The flip side to the coin - and, in all fairness, there has to be in making recommendations and comparisons, is that for others, they are happy with the Oympic package and there are also a growing number of local businesses on the island who also are well rated plus the significant effort that has been put into bringing the Hotel back into action borne out by favourable reviews.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Nissia Holidays

Thank you to everyone for your replies. We are decided. We will stay in Villa Takis for a week and then transfer on to Eleni Beach Hotel on Tilos for another week. Daffy has been most helpful and I am further reassured by your comments. I did have initial reservations due to the lack of ABTA bonding. But this is 'unpackaged' holidaying after all. After weighing up all the pros and cons however, I believe that Nissia offer more attractive properties than Olympic and am in agreement with you all, in that Nissia customer service has been excellent. Looking forward to our visits to Halki and Tilos immensely. :)

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
27 reviews
8. Re: Nissia Holidays

Great news Izzy, we haven't visited Halki yet but are seriously considering it for next year. We have stayed on Tilos 3 times and I'm sure you will fall in love with it as we have. I look forward to your trip report, we are also considering doing a week on Halki and then a week on Tilos and would love to hear how it goes.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
29 reviews
9. Re: Nissia Holidays

Hi Steve, if you love Tilos you will definitely love Halki, we have been going to Halki for many years and will be returning in four weeks time but we are having a week in Tilos first, our third trip, both islands are very different but have their own unique charm and of course it is easy to do a two island holiday using the catamaran, I am in serious countdown mode now 😎 Izzy, you will love both islands and the Eleni Beach Hotel is a wonderful place to stay.

Rowlands Castle...
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
10. Re: Nissia Holidays

Do report back !

Reply to: Nissia Holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Halki
Recent Conversations