We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh no not another ferry question

australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Oh no not another ferry question

Sorry but can someone please indicate if there is a daily ferry from Paros to Naxos our intended date is Saturday 21st April, I can find a departure for the day before.....am I simply too far out time wise to get a correct timetable....Thanks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,099 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh no not another ferry question

Hi,

Oh no not another ferry answered by moi....

You get the prize of a bottle of Bouzo with a gold top, for the easiest one yet....

You can expect about 2-3 ferries per day, something like 12:00, 13:30, 22:00.

australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh no not another ferry question

Thankyou....not one site would allow me to get out on that Saturday or in fact any Saturday around that time ...I just needed to hear it from the experts! Thanks again.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh no not another ferry question

Check the Blue Star Ferries website

4. Re: Oh no not another ferry question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2012, 21:28
5. Re: Oh no not another ferry question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2013, 14:47