We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos - a great family island

Melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mykonos - a great family island

I visited Mykonos with my family. I thought it was a fantastic family place to visit. We didn't visit the well-known beaches like Paradise during the day so we didn't come across any less-than-wholesome types! I kept a diary while I was there. Visit

http://www.meanttobemusicals.com.au/Greece

to read it.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

A very enjoyable read.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

Hieron,

Very nicely and simply written. I liked it a lot. Also a question...so the paradise & super paradise was all empty in June...I am going in May and looking forward to some wild drinking n dancing...now it seems doomed time.

Thanks,

Madhu

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

What an excellent job you have made of your blog.

I was just expecting text, but a lovely lay out of your experiences and photos.

Next point is how do you do it!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

We went to Paradise beach at dusk just to check it out. It was fairly quiet at dusk. However, I heard a few days later that there was a big party in the afternoon. I was there with my kids so wasn't interested in seeing the wild side of Mykonos. Ornos, where we stayed, was quite nice and Hora, the main town, was beautiful. I also enjoyed our visit to Delos.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

I simply posted the pictures into Word and then converted the Word file to a pdf. I continue to read the diary because it brings back so many memories. I think I'm going crazy, but my friends tell me that I'm getting my money's worth.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

Hi!

To be frank....yor friends are 200% right...these write-ups will bring good old memories back. I will try to do the same it helps you to keep fresh with these memories and thinking about holiday's is a bliss.

Two of my friends are driving all around australia and they are maintaining a blog too with snaps...hope you all will like it. Here is the link

…blogspot.com/2008/06/countdown-begins.html

Thanks,

Madhu

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

Great diary!

Once again really proves that Mykonos has things to offer for everybody.

8. Re: Mykonos - a great family island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 00:48