We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitting services

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitting services

Hi all,

Has anyone used kidsingreece services for babysitting in Santorini or mykonos...How good it is or any other childcare providers u guys know about incase we wanna leave our 18 month kid for few hours

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Mykonos Catamaran Sailing Tour
108 Reviews
from US$ 133.60*
Free Cancellation
Small-Group Sailing Yacht Cruise to...
87 Reviews
from US$ 125.30*
Free Cancellation
Ancient Delos Tour
105 Reviews
from US$ 59.60*
Free Cancellation
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitting services

sorry but don't believe in leaving any age child they are very much loved in Greece and are welcome everywhere. I take my great grandchildren and wouldn't dream of leaving them with a stranger .They are part of my holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
2. Re: Babysitting services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2017, 08:04
Save Reply
3. Re: Babysitting services

I have used an agency called Kids In Greece that were great. All background checked and experienced in childcare etc for peace of mind. Expect to pay €20 per hour.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babysitting services

The soham caretaker was checked aswell and we know what happened there. Do not leave your children at all ismy advice but entirely up to the person themselves.

5. Re: Babysitting services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 11:48