We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recommendations please

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
241 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Recommendations please

Hi All. I'm looking for a restaurant suitable for the following;

Table for 4 in the evening in Chania, I love the sound of the old town. Need it to be not too far from the harbour walking, my elderly Nan will be with us, I'd like it to be as authentically Greek as possible and prices that wont break the bank!!!

I've scanned through the restaurants on here but there's so many I'd rather have personal recommendations.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
282 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendations please

take your pick! they are all pretty good. My suggestions are Ta Neoria, which is right next to Porto Veneziano, Kouzina e.p.e., which is not on the waterfront, but easily one of the best meals you will have in Chania, Oinopoieio, which has some delicious wine, and also not on the waterfront, and Talassino Ageri, which has a lovely view of sea, but not walking distance of old town, you'll need to drive here probably.

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
11,861 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Recommendations please

I don't trust restaurants that show you the fish and I never get inside a restaurant with waiters yelling at you to come in.

Reply to: Restaurant Recommendations please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted