We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

CND
San Diego
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

Is there a site where I can see a schedule of upcoming June (16th & 28th) events for the Odeon of Herod Atticus? I have searched and have had no success.

Several years ago we caught an event there and it was beyond a moving experience. If there is anything remotely close to interesting to us being held on these dates I am so there.

Thanks in advance.

Belgium
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

Google for 'Hellenic Festival - Athens festival" and you will easily find the full program.

Have fun in Athens!

Maine
Level Contributor
326 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

Is the Herod Atticus Theater only open in June and July? I too would love to attend a performace here but I will be in Athens from August 12-14...Please advise!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
299 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

Odeon of Herod Atticus events are at:

www.greekfestival.gr

as well as other events.

As for August 12-14 dates, it looks like there are only weekend performances. Check the website:

dolphin-hellas.gr/…AthensCulture-0707

for other events going on around town.

Good luck!

4. Re: Odeon of Herod Atticus June Schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 06:48