We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Acropolis - Tickets Info

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
223 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Acropolis - Tickets Info

Hi there, I would like to know how much will cost visiting the Acropolis and also if the ticket is valid for one day and it is possible to go out from the site for lunch for example and then be back. Thank you

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
4,029 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Acropolis - Tickets Info

Admission costs 12 Euros, but it is part of a combination ticket which also provides entrance to the Agora, Roman Forum, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Kerameikos cemetery, Theatre of Dionysus, the basic archaeological sights within a short distance of each other. The ticket is good for four days.

However, I am not aware of any way to go out for lunch and revisit the Acropolis. The ticket for the Acropolis itself is torn off when you enter one of the entrances, and I have not observed any re-entry stamping system. But the other tickets are fungible and you can visit all the other sites or one of the other sites five times.

2. Re: Visiting Acropolis - Tickets Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2010, 11:49