We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos

melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Mykonos

I will be traveling to Mykonos for the first week of October with my mum and my 1year old. I would like some advice on where on the island to stay. Should we stay in Mykonos town or would it be better to stay further away on the south beaches or Ornos? We will using the services of a baby sitter a couple of nights and i dont like the idea of being too far away from our hotel. We want the best of both worlds i suppose, easy access to restaurants and bars, but quiet and relaxed. Any hotel recommendations (3-4star) would be great and Ive never used a hotel baby sitter before so thoughts on that would also be appreciated. Cheers!

athens
Level Contributor
689 posts
1. Re: Mykonos

you are in a wrong forum! yet try grande beach hotel and enjoy!

2. Re: Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2010, 11:47