We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Provide Feedback on SOTC, Greece and Istanbul package

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Provide Feedback on SOTC, Greece and Istanbul package

Hi all,

I am planning on taking the Greece and Istanbul package (10 days) organised by SOTC,India (also known as Kuoni travels). It amounts to 1.5 lakhs per head. I will be travelling with my husband.

We are strict vegetarians.

Has anybody taken this particular package from SOTC before? Could you please let me know the pros and cons? Since lunch is not part of the package and we have some leisure time in turkey and greece, any suggestions with respect to vegetarian eat-outs, shows to watch, etc. will be greatly appreciated

I have taken packages from SOTC before, and had a great time on my vacation. But I did stumble upon a couple of terrible feedback for this package.. any feedback is welcome.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Provide Feedback on SOTC, Greece and Istanbul package

Hi there

it would help to know whereabouts in Greece the tour will take you to.

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Provide Feedback on SOTC, Greece and Istanbul package

Hi,

In Greece, we would be visiting Patmos, Rhodes, Santorini, Crete, Athens and Delphi; All this over a period of 5 days

3. Re: Provide Feedback on SOTC, Greece and Istanbul package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:47